Primary Benefits of Digital Signage for Financial Service Organizations
Digital Signage, a standard in many restaurants, is becoming more prevalent in banks, brokerages, and insurance companies. Cost savings, up-sell opportunities, and many other benefits combined with standards enforcement are driving many institutions to invest in digital signage. Below are a few of the leading benefits for implementing customer facing digital messaging, way-finding, and self-service kiosks in lobbies, in addition to employee facing locations.
1. Contrast paper posters with the ease of maintaining fresh relevant information, matched to marketing campaigns.Paper signs require days if not weeks of advanced planning to approve proofs of copy, transport and setup on the appropriate dates to meet product promotion scheduling. Digital signage can be controlled centrally at a regional or corporate level, be updated within minutes following content approval and always match the promotional timeframe of when to start and just as important when to stop.
2. Ease of display changes for new items, rates, etc.Automatically maintain up-to-date pricing on your digital display through synchronization with corporate and/or regional product rates such as CDs, Home Mortgages and Investment Products.
3. Primary Benefits of Digital Signage for Financial Service Organizations3. Up-sell & promote new items with strategic integration of dynamic displays.Attention-Grabbing Graphics - With so many things fighting for your customers’ attention, it can be difficult to break through the clutter with your message. However, a digital message board displaying bright, full high-definition video or pictures is your best bet to catch their eyes. Compared to a static poster, a video showing local landmarks is content that most customers can relate to building a strong community awareness.
4. Day-part scheduling to show different products based on time of day/day of week.Day-parting - Run appropriate promotions control it all with ease. Day-parting can effectively reach a range of customers based on your locations demographics. For example, Friday payroll check cashing lunch time or the beginning of the month when government checks are sent.
5. Remotely update menu from any Internet location. (Central control of content)Manageability - Eliminate staff and printing errors and decrease expenses by managing and controlling your entire lobby display from a central location. You can provide optional input from each local site permitting identification of welcome messages from the local manager in addition to relevant community messages.
6. Enhances the customer experience & helps reduce perceived wait times.Provide value-added content to enhance the customer experience while reducing perceived wait times. In addition to local hi-def video, it is easy to display local news, sports, weather in addition to stock quotes.
7. Ensures a visual consistency & compliance across multiple locations.Digital displays give you 100% compliance for consistency and display compliance vs. posters that may sit in the back room for weeks.8Display emergency messaging.Should an emergency arise, systems can be used as emergency messaging to quickly get official information to customers. Show Amber Alerts and other Community Emergency Information as a customer service.
8. Green Friendly. Monitors and players can be automatically turned off and on based on viewing hours.
9. Use as in-house training for staff during off hours.Multipurpose your investment by using the same equipment to broadcast training and other employee targeted information during off hours.
10. Incorporate HR, upcoming events, specials and other customer targeted messaging.React - When unexpected issues arise, you need to respond quickly and communicate with your staff and customers. Digital signs provide a means for you to relay vital messaging that turns heads and helps avoid any confusion or concern.
11. Cost-effective promotions.For situations such as trialing a new product without committing to an organization-wide rollout, you can automatically target a promotion to a specific range of locations based on demographic meta data, expand it to other locations’ displays or easily remove it. Since you can easily change and scheduling promotions, comparison with sales lift can provide instant feedback on what promos are most successful.
12. Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping of static materials. Save money and the planet by reducing printing, delivery, installation & disposal costs.
13. Directional Signage can ease way-finding.Touch screens are a convenient way to permit visitors to locate offices, cafeterias, rest rooms and other locations. They can be programmed to diagram a path to the chosen destination.
14. Kiosks offer a multi-dimensional way to display content. Kiosks can be free standing structures fabricated as cubes or triangles. Monitors can be installed on each face to present messaging to multiple traffic flows.